Website Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies has opened the grant cycle for the 2024 Early Career Professor Award. UCI may submit one nomination for this $120,000/2 year award. Funding is unrestricted and may also be used to purchase Agilent products at 50% discount, or an option to accelerate payments to facilitate procurement of equipment with list price over $120,000.
Purpose and Focus
The purpose of the award is to: 1) Promote and encourage excellent research enabling technologies of importance to Agilent and the world and 2) Establish strong collaborative relationships with leading professors early in their career. The 2024 Focus is on contributions to environmental sustainability through development of green analytical technologies, methods, or laboratory working environments.
Must have tenure-track Assistant Professor faculty position and completed PhD/MD residency within 12 years of award (extensions available – see FAQs)
- Internal application: January 5, 2024
- Sponsor deadline: February 23, 2024
Internal submission requirements
(submit to UCI Review application system)
- Alignment with the Focus Topic
- Significant original research contributions enabling technologies of importance to Agilent and the world (“ref: sustainable lab solutions; my green lab”)
- Innovation and outstanding potential for future research
- Past winner’s biographies may be reviewed here.
- 500-word description of project using these headers
- Area of expertise
- Research contributions to environmental sustainability through development of green analytical technologies, methods, or laboratory working environments.
- Relation of tools developed/to be developed to advance green analytical technologies
- Education and academic background
- Research and related experience
- Publications, presentations, and patents
- Technical and professional recognition, awards, honors, and affiliation
Questions about our internal campus review process may be directed to Director of Research Development, Michael Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations Roberta Flores at email@example.com for information or assistance in preparing the pre-proposal.
To apply for this opportunity please visit uci.infoready4.com.